Transparency and Gift Ban Laws Are Complex And Dynamic.
Enforcement of these laws is on the rise. Clients turn to us for assistance with the Physician Payments Sunshine Act and similar requirements in California, Chicago, Colorado, Connecticut, D.C., Massachusetts, Miami–Dade County, Minnesota, New Jersey, Nevada, Vermont and international corollaries, among others.
Some states have special rules for sales and marketing compliance. These include California, Nevada, Louisiana, as well as the federal 20/50 Rule which limits gifts to federal employees, including health care professionals working for the government.
We help clients determine what to report, when to report it, and whom to report to, and can even make submissions on behalf of manufacturers.
For more information, see our latest Alerts.
- Sunshine Act registration and reporting
- Counsel on state law registration, reporting and compliance requirements
- Policy development and implementation
- Guiding companies on how the Final Rule to the Sunshine Act impacts tracking and reporting requirements
- Counseling on exclusions from reporting
- Addressing disputes and corrections