- By using this website, including by providing Gardner Law with your information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
- You may choose, however, to provide Gardner Law Personal Information in order to subscribe to Gardner Law News Alerts, contact the firm, or to apply for a position.
- Gardner Law may disclose information in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, or governmental request.
- Gardner Law will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal Information to third parties without your consent. Gardner Law may, however, use the information you provide for internal business purposes.
- The Gardner Law website may contain links to other websites.
- Gardner Law is not responsible for these other websites.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact Gardner Law by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.