As a recipient of an implantable device, and with a spouse who relies on the use of a biologic drug, my role as a counselor and educator is founded on a patient perspective. Working with clients in the medical technology industry allows me to use this perspective to provide effective counsel to clients with a shared goal of helping patients live better lives.
– HEATHER POTTER, J.D., CIPP/E
- Advertising and promotional review
- Privacy (HIPAA, HITECH, GDPR*, CCPA*, et al.)
- Business interactions with health care professionals
- Design and implementation of compliance and privacy programs
- Regulatory assessments, opinions and submissions
- Transparency reporting
*Ms. Potter is not licensed to provide legal advice on Californian or European law. However, she is certified on the GDPR.