Join us for complimentary webinar tailored to pharmaceutical and medical technology manufacturers entering the US Market, followed by Q&A.
Date: Thursday, June 17th, 2021, 8:00 – 9:00am CST, 3:00 PM-4:00 PM (UTC+01:00)
Join US attorneys with FDA regulatory, quality, and privacy expertise to learn about:
- Key FDA regulations related to quality system and submissions, recent enforcement trends, best practices, and pitfalls to watch out for.
- HIPAA privacy requirements for drug and device makers and differences (and similarities) between HIPAA and GDPR.
- Amanda Johnston, J.D., R.A.C., Managing Attorney, Gardner Law
- Brynn Stanley, J.D., Associate Attorney, Gardner Law
- Paul Rothermel J.D., C.I.P.M., Associate Attorney, Gardner Law
Attendees include Pharmaceutical and Medical Technology Manufacturers interested in learning about recent changes & implications, and in particular, those working in Compliance, Legal, Finance, Regulatory & Operations. CLE credits – Application pending in various jurisdictions. Please contact Tracy at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.