Rebecca specializes in advising clients on various regulatory matters. She enjoys working through complex legal issues, applying her biochemistry and private practice experience to provide another angle of analysis.
Rebecca regularly advises clients on matters relating to advertising and promotional review and questions involving state licensing. She also works with FDA-regulated companies in other areas as well, including food-related questions.
Rebecca’s background allows her to approach client’s questions from a unique angle. She has a biochemistry background and experience working in a preclinical testing lab, where she worked in device and pharmaceutical biocompatibility. Rebecca also has experience working on FDA-related food matters as a business litigation attorney prior to joining Gardner Law.
- Regularly works with clients on advertising and promotional materials.
- Advises clients on food-related matters.
- Juris Doctor (cum laude), University of Minnesota Law School (Minneapolis, MN) Concentration in Health Law and Bioethics
- Master of Arts, Bioethics, University of Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Bachelor of Science (Honors), Biochemistry, University of St Andrews (St Andrews, Scotland)
Bar Admissions and Qualifications
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Twin Cities Cardozo Society
- Minnesota Lawyer titled Briefly: In briefs, what difference a font can make, October 26, 2021