- By using this website, including by providing Gardner Law with your
information, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described
in this policy.
- Visiting this website does not require you to provide any personally
identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address,
or phone number (“Personal Information”). The cookies used on this
website do not gather Personal Information, although your computer’s
browser may automatically provide Gardner Law with certain information.
- You may choose, however, to provide Gardner Law Personal Information
in order to subscribe to Gardner Law News Alerts, contact the firm, or
to apply for a position.
- Gardner Law may disclose information in order to comply with any applicable law, regulation, or governmental request.
- Gardner Law will not sell, rent or transfer your Personal
Information to third parties without your consent. Gardner Law may,
however, use the information you provide for internal business purposes.
- The Gardner Law website may contain links to other websites.
- Gardner Law is not responsible for these other websites.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact Gardner Law by e-mail at email@example.com.