Terms and Conditions
- The information contained on this website is provided for informational purposes only. Nothing on this website is legal advice on any subject matter.
- No recipient of the information on this site (client or not), should make decisions or not because of content on this site without seeking legal counsel. The information conveyed on this website is subject to change. Gardner Law expressly disclaims all liability relating to the information on this site.
- Any information provided via this website is not secure or confidential.
- Communications with this website, and News Alerts emanating from it, do not constitute or create an attorney-client relationship between Gardner Law and senders or recipients of information.
- Gardner Law is not responsible for any third-party content accessed through this website.