Lisa specializes in counseling medical technology and pharmaceutical companies on FDA law, healthcare compliance, and fraud and abuse laws.
1025-FPO to be used at my bio and 0920-FPO
Lisa supports FDA-regulated clients through a wide variety of complex matters and commercial transactions regarding fraud and abuse laws, compliance regulations, sales and marketing approaches and programs, and government transparency registration and reporting. Lisa’s in-house experience partnering with commercial stakeholders helps her understand clients’ interests and goals, and aids her in taking a practical approach to analyzing legal and compliance requirements against industry practices.
- Counsels medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers on commercial pricing arrangements involving complex rebate structures with group purchasing organizations, integrated delivery networks, healthcare facilities, and distributors.
- Regularly works with clients in drafting and negotiating US and global clinical trial agreements and informed consent forms aimed at bringing innovative medical devices to the market.
- Assesses and helps clients maintain compliance programs, and works with clients to update policies, procedures and training documents.
- Juris Doctor, Mitchell Hamline School of Law
- Bachelor of Science, Paralegal, Minnesota State University Moorhead
Bar Admissions and Qualifications
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association - Food, Drug and Device Law Section
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Health Law Section